Monday, October 10, 2011

283. KID A "SANPO {WALK}"


it's time for some hypnotic, spoken-word, blipped-out, electro pop, Sanpo {Walk}, from Virginia-based electro/avant pop experimentalist Anni T aka KID A off her brilliant new album "PPPONEY OST" (2011).

"I woke up
I took a shower
I ate, I drank orange juice
I went for a walk with the dog
My feet became sore
When we arrived to the park it rained
the flowers were beautiful
there were many flowers"


MP3: Sanpo

also, here is a stunning earlier single form 2009:

MP3: Lonely (ft, Cozy Lab)

et here's another amazing, bombastic, distortion-laden, electro pop single from 2009:

MP3: Starpilots & Captains

take a look at the awesome 70s-style video-effect visuals for Sanpo, created by Dispatchboxe.


the "PPPONEY OST" album is currently available for free listen/download from KID A's bandcamp, i'd highly recommend you head over there et check it out!

et if you haven't heard Anni's awesome "In A Dream House" EP (2010), then i'd advise you to check out on her bandcamp!

you can find KID A here: myspace | facebook | kidaiskool | soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment