Saturday, January 14, 2012

NICOLAS JAAR "AND I SAY"


next up is the ridiculously infectious et mesmerizingly minimal, blippy et jungly, super-sultry, jazzy, downtempo single And I Say from Brooklyn-based artist Nicolas Jaar, at present just a digital single.

"When I see you standing there
The evening sun upon your hair
Covered up with garden dirt
With just one glance you tear my skirt

And I say ..."


And I Say features the sultry yet nonchalant lyrical stylings of Scout LaRue et is peppered with the percussion et sax-crooning of Will Epstein, enjoy!


MP3: And I Say

if you still haven't checked out Jaar's phenomenal debut album "Space Is Only Noise", then i suggest you do so! it is available on cd from Insound or Boomkat, you can also acquire it digitally from itunes

et if you didn't catch my post for Jaar's incredible track Don't Break My Love, then i suggest you do. the "Don't Break My Love" EP is out via Clown and Sunset, at present it is only available as a free digital download, so check it out!

you can find Nicolas Jaar here: myspace | facebook | nicolasjarr

No comments:

Post a Comment